Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hey LPDfanincarolina

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey LPDfanincarolina

    Calling for 94/95 degrees this Friday . Better head down to Meyers Lake , Emerald Point or something similiar . I dread July and August .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey LPDfanincarolina

    You'd go to Emerald Pointe now just as schools are letting out for the summer? You're brave [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]


    btw - LOVE that place.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey LPDfanincarolina

    Not me . I do the burn and peel thing all summer so I try to avoid Mr. Sun whenever possible . As for the crowd thing , it's always crowded .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey LPDfanincarolina

    Can you believe it, I am spending this entire week-end at Ingersoll Rand. It wouldn't be so bad if I worked inside but nooooo not me, I get to drive a John Deere all week-end. But I guess that is what I have to do. At least in a few weeks I get to spend two wonderful week-ends in Big Stone Gap.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Hey LPDfanincarolina

    Nice car.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •